Be Connected is an Australian government initiative committed to increasing the confidence, skills, and online safety of older Australians. Be Connected aims to empower everyone to use the internet and everyday technology to thrive in our digital world.
Through the Be Connected online resources, Victorians will be able to learn the basics of using digital devices and engaging with the internet, including:
- Being safer while online
- Talking to or seeing family and friends who live far away
- Finding new friends who share interests and hobbies
- Connecting with old friends
- Keeping up to date with what is happening in communities and around the world
- Shopping and selling online, safely, and securely.
For further details visit: